Sunday, December 3, 2006

December....Is it really here?

Hello Family,

I am so excited for those of you who have taken interest in this blogger thing. I think it can be lots of fun. I am noticing that we have family all over the world. Grandma has comments coming all the way from England. She must be famous. Many of you have wondered how you can post picture slide shows or even just pictures. I would like to recommend two sites that are free to registar with and very easy to use.

www.slide.com

and

www.photobucket.com

If you would like information or instructions on how to use these, let me know. If you perhaps want music on your page, www.bestvideocodes.com is a good site and its free. You search for code, and copy the code and paste it into your compose section of your post. If you need help with this, just let me know. Eddy is now on board! But does he have a person blog space? Let me know if you do Eddy so that I can add you to the links. I hope all of you are enjoying the preparation of the holidays. Email me if you need any help or post on this front Judge Page for all to see. My email is youbecrazywithme@yahoo.com , I can't wait to see everyone at Christmas. In fact that leads me to another question......Are we doing gift exchanges this year, or turning in recipes, or something like that? What could be fun is creating a DVD with all family members on it and putting music to it to give a copy to each family. I would be happy to do that, but its a huge project and I would need names ages and who belongs to who, emailed to me. Just let me know what ya think. Well have a great day! Much love, from the snowy mountains of Utah. ~Kathy Lynn

2 comments:

Grandma J said...

nice music, Kathy Lynn!
and thanks for the info on Photobucket - -I think I may be registered on there - Dan Ray uses that one -- But wish I could use Snapfish since that's where all my pictures are. :)
I'll check Photo Bucket - -

Connie said...

Kathy Lynn, you certainly have shown us that you know how to not only set this up, but you are teaching us, too! Thanks so much. My question is, how do we post to the main website? Like, if I do something on my website, can I put a post on the main family website to let people know to click on my link?
Thanks for your help!
Connie