Friday, December 8, 2006

Hello,it's me,Kathy B.

Hi all,
Well, here goes. We will see if this works. I am really excited about blogging, but am a little leery of whether or not I will be able to do it. Be patient with me, people, and I am sure I will figure it out. For starters, I am writing this and will see if it actually appears somewhere! If it does, I will go on from there.
Kathy K. I have been getting such a kick out of reading your posts...your dog sounds like a hoot. I hope he catches his "mouse". Aren't dogs fun? We love having our Maisy around - she is always good for entertainment. In fact we enjoy her so much we are adopting a new puppy - I am picking him up from the breeder this morning. His name is Murphy. He is a Westie just like Maisy. I will try to send pictures.

3 comments:

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

Aunt Kathy,
That was Eddy posting just like you did about his dog. I have a crazy wacky silly dog too, but thats your brothers dog your getting a good laugh out of. By the way, its so good to see you on here, WELCOME!!

Grandma J said...

Glad you made it Kathy B.!
It took a private lesson with Kathy K. in order for me to accomplish getting my own blog. :)
Then I worked on getting a picture on there - -but not quite sure how I did it. :) Lot's to learn it seems!

Connie said...

Yeah, Kathy! Good job. I was hoping you would get on here. I need to figur out how to get some pictures on my blog. I think they are so cool to see. I know Kathy Lynn has published instructions but I have not had the time to concentrate. It is one of my "to-do's" tomorrow.
Welcome to your new puppy, too!